Wednesday 29 February 2012

Frosty Cutie!!!

Hello everyone!!!. I made this card and luckily I completed three challenges with it!!!. That doesn't happen very often ;). I used it for the Wednesday MFT Sketch challenge, for the Whimsie Doodles gallery and for the Christmas Card Challenge 2012.

Here is my card:




For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White and Real Red from SU
Designer Paper: 12 days of Christmas from My Mind's Eye
Stamp: Snowman from Whimsie Doodles and the sentiment is from the set Holly Girl from MFT
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Round and Circle Scallop Spellbinders, Ticket die and Icicle die from MFT and my Copic Markers.

Thanks for looking!!!

10 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

eeeks too cute! love love that designer paper (-:

Heather B said...

I love that cute snowman!!

craftieodmae said...

this is priceless!!!! He is so adorable and your coloring rocks!!

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute, I love the icicle border and the colors you chose to put together are just perfect.

Liz said...

so cute, I love your icicles , this card has it all!!

Melina said...

This is so cute! I love the border and that cute image :)

Carol said...

Carolina-I just LOVE your work! So Sweet! This card is just wonderful-the colors and the layout are so good together!

Judy Rozema said...

Cute as can be! Fab coloring~!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You go girl...this is adorable!

Replacement Windows Bellflower said...

Great bllog