Wednesday 1 February 2012

Happy Birthday Hambo Hoedown!!!


It's Wednesday and that means Hambo Hoedown time! Today is a special celebration, because the Hoedown is ONE YEAR OLD! We are celebrating with newly released Bailey Cupcake - the second digital image in the "Bailey" line. Don't miss seeing the newest picture of the real Bailey too, you'll fall in love with him as well as his digi images!!!. Please visit us at the Hoedown blog!

Here is my card for this special celebration!!!:


And... check this out!!!:

Each participant this week will, of course, receive next week's image in their mailbox FREE! Play along each week, and you will have oodles of fun Hambo digital images! But there is more! Since it's the Hoedown's birthday, each participant will ALSO receive a party goody bag, with an ADDITIONAL FREE image of their choice from the Hambo Digital Store! How fun is that?! 

Please check all the Bacon Bits's art and leave some love on their projects. You'll find lots of inspiration. Don't miss out on the party fun!

For this card I used:

Stamps: Bailey Cupcake digi by Hambo Stamps
Cardstock: Cream from Recollections, Whisper White and Early Expresso from SU
Designer Paper: From Hobby Lobby (but I don't remember the name, sorry)
Accessories: Copic Markers to colour the image and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to ink it, my sewing machine, Paper piercing tool kit from SU and the Wonky Scallop border from MFT. 

 Thanks for visiting!!!

15 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is just the CUTEST!! I love your coloring - looks just like the real Bailey! Super card. SO GLAD to have you on the team!

Karin said...

Such a cute card! Love your coloring and those great papers :)

Moira said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

now this is just TOOOOO cute!
love those papers (-:
you are GREAT addition to DT !

Melina said...

this is too cute Carolina! That cupcake is darling! :)
I have the challenge blog listed on my blog now. Maybe I'll be able to get in on one or two! Thanks

Beverly said...

This card is so adorable, Carolina! I love your stitching. Perfect coloring also.

craftieodmae said...

this is adorable and I LOVE the sentiment!!!

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute! I I love the coloring and the colors you chose!

Unknown said...

Just adorable! Love your dp! Glad to be on the team with you!!

Jenn

Carol said...

This is darling! Love the party puppy and his cupcake! My diva dog, Sadie would love one of those!! Have a wonderful day!

dawnmercedes said...

that doggie bone background is awesome!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, this is cute. So glad you are on that team now so you can keep us informed of all the new stuff. Great papers and great image to make this a super cute card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super CAAAA~ute! I love your papers and that adorable puppy is to die for!

Pam said...

Those images are cute!! I love the dog bones on the cupcake!

MiamiKel said...

Another gem of a card! He's a sweetie! I just love puppies and all things doggy :) This is delightful from the paper to coloring - looks almost like a comic with the shading :) Perfection, my sweet friend! x0x0