Wednesday 22 February 2012

Cutest Couple!!!

Hello everyone!!! Another Wednesday... that means another challenge at the Hambo Hoedown. This time we were challenged to "Anything goes". Our fabulous team made great creations using the new digi stamp "Fortune cookie". I'm in love with this two piggies so I used this one to make my card:


Please visit the rest of the team the "Bacon Bits" to see the great creations they made, they are at the right side of my blog.

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White and Rose Red from SU and White from Recollections
Stamp: Soda Shop Pigs from Hambo Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Pink felt from Fabricland, Pearls from Recollections, Oval Spellbinders and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder from SU.

Thanks so much for looking!!!.

7 comments:

Melina said...

this is darling! love those pale pink roses :)

Deborah Anton said...

Those pigs are just too cute! Love all the pink!

craftieodmae said...

that is cute!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable!

Athina said...

what cute little piggies! love it!

MiamiKel said...

How absolutely sweet, Carolina!! You are really doing a wonderful job with the Hambo stamps! Your cards just make me smile :) blessings, my friend!

Hey Hey Paula said...

I love this image & you did a great job with it & the flowers are perfect with these piggies.