Wednesday 22 February 2012

You give me butterflies!!!

Hello everyone!!!. This is my first creation for the "Create with TLC" Design group. The sentiment is from TLC Creations "You give me butterflies". Please visit the TLC store for amazing digis and products and the TLC team for more great creations.

Here is my card:



For this card I used:

Cardstock: Vanilla from Recollections
Design Paper: Classic K from K&Company
Stamp: You give me Butterflies from Create with TLC
Accessories: Butterflies dies from MFT, Paper piercing tool from SU, Pearls from Recollections, Labels four Spellbinder for the frame and the metal corners brads are from ebay.

Thanks for looking!!!

11 comments:

marsha said...

This is just gorgeous Carolina! Love your butterfly theme with that great sentiment and your butterfly embellishments are just perfect!
Hugs,
Marsha

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! Everything just pulls together so well!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Carolina! Love the papers and how you framed the sentiment with the butterflies!

Liz said...

Gorgeous ! I love Butterflys the paper is very pretty, You did a great job on your first creation with TLC.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your corners!

MiamiKel said...

ooh my this is just gorgeous!! what an enchanting card, Carolina! i love the soft colors and beautiful butterflies!! blessings!!

Carol said...

So pretty! Love the butterflies and the embellishments on the corners. Beautiful work, girlfriend!

Alex said...

Very pretty! I couldn't find a way to message you on here so I will ask the question I have in person when I see you tonight, but I had to say how beautiful this is!

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful card! I really like the butterflies! Congrats on the DT spot!! I left you something special on my blog....

Melina said...

wow, Carolina! You outdid yourself with this one! Great shiny elements :)

Heather B said...

Awww...that's a beautiful sentiment. And those butterflies are so cute.