Tuesday 7 February 2012

Let's eat cake!!!

Hello again!!!. I made this card for my sister in law's B-day, using MFT Wednesday sketch challenge.

Here is my card:



The picture is kind of blueish, it doesn't look that good as the real version. Anyways... here is what I used:

Cardstock: White from Recollections and Whisper White from SU. I use the SU card stock to ink the image, works perfect with my Copics
Designer Paper: Life of the party from My mind's eye
Stamp: A la mode "Time to celebrate" from MFT
Accessories: Prima Donna Petals and Bracket tab dies from MFT, brads from Michael's, Copic Markers to colour the image and Memento Tuxedo Black to ink it, Paper Piercing tool kit from SU

Thanks for looking!!!

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a super sweet creation! Love the fun color combo!

Michele Boyer said...

This is super cute! I love the pretty papers and flower!

Athina said...

Love the design! The flower looks great!

Liz Williams said...

What terrific design paper on this adorable card. That sentiment says it all for me!!!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, and I love that flower!

Moira said...

Yummy!!

Great card!!

Lee Valdez said...

Thankss for writing this