Thursday 16 February 2012

Sending you my heart!!!

Hello everyone!!!. I made this card for the Whimsie Doodle challenge. I love their images. This is probably my second or third attempt with digi stamps, and let me tell you I LOVE THEM!!!. This time the challenge was to use scrap pieces of patterned paper and/or card stock. I really love this DP from SU.

Here is my card:



For this card I used:

Cardstock: Cream and black from Recollections
Designer Paper: Love Letter from SU
Stamp: Digi stamp Mailed my heart from Whimsie Doodles (it is under the freebies on their blog :)).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: Copic markers, Prima Donna Petals die from MFT, Wonky Scallop border die from MFT, Rhinestones from Recollections. Scallop round and round Spellbinders and my sewing machine. The black brad is from Hobby Lobby but don't remember the name.

Thanks for looking!!!.

16 comments:

Athina said...

Great job coloring! Love this card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just plain cute! Love the sweet little image and you've showcased her perfectly!

Melina said...

Adorable! I love how you used the hounds tooth paper! I printed that image....too cute :)

Barb said...

oh my--what a sweet card. I love the images and your layers and all of the colors--Just Perfect!

MiamiKel said...

Ohh this is a vision!! What a striking and elegant card - so rich in color! I can totally see you on this DT soon :) And so happy you love digis! They are sooo easy to use and once you get the hang of them, they are addicting! Just print and go :) Blessings!

Payne Holler Cards said...

THIS is adorable! we told ya digi's are addicting LOL

Laura said...

Digi stamps can be addictive, can't they?! Your card is beautiful... love the color combo and the layout. Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining us for the Whimsie Doodles challenge!

Pam said...

That is so sweet!! And I love how you mixed all the different patterned paper.

Liz Williams said...

Your patterns and digi look so fabulous together. Great job of coloring that cute image.

Liz Williams said...

Your patterns and digi look so fabulous together. Great job of coloring that cute image.

Heather B said...

Wow! Great collection of papers together. Love those.

Patty Gorka said...

Adorable, great way to use up those scraps! I have a scrap bin that's overflowing and I need to start using.

whoistracy said...

How sweet! Love all the layers you used and your coloring. So glad you could play along with us at Whimsie Doodles this month.

Min said...

Oh SCRAP - love all the patterns/colors and scraps you used! Fabulous creation! =)

Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the February “OH SCRAP” Challenge at Whimsie Doodles
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Looks so good with all the black touches. So glad you joined us for the Whimsie Doodle challange this month!!!

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love how you colored the image and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles' "Oh Scrap" Challenge.

Marlene
Whimsie Doodles DT