Saturday 25 February 2012

I got an award!!!



Special thanks to Nancy for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award.
The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and encourage them by leaving a little love on their creations.

For the 5 blogs I'm presenting this to, please .....
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

I'm awarding this to 5 very special blogs, it was hard to choose between all the ladies I have in my groups so I chose the ones with less followers, to be fair!!! 

1. Melina
2. Athina
3. Barbara
4. Lela
5. Carol

3 comments:

Athina said...

Oh WOW! This is so awesome! Thank you for picking me!

Lela said...

Thanks Carolina! :)

Kelly said...

Congrats girl! Though I've known you on SCS, this is the first opportunity for me to visit your blog. Your work is AWESOME! Creative Blessings