Thursday 9 February 2012

Christmas cards??? In February???...

Hello!!!. I know I told you before I will be doing Christmas cards from here till November. I want to enjoy the season, not rushing with all the cards at the last moment. For this card I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge.

Here is my card:



For this card I used:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Whisper White from SU and White and Black from Recollections
Designer Paper: Times and Seasons from EP
Stamps: A la Mode Candy Cane Kisses from MFT
Accessories: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black to ink the image, SU black brads and Paper piercing tool kit, Martha Stewart snowflake punches and I bought the button at Ebay.

Thanks for looking!!!

13 comments:

Athina said...

I love everything about your card! So cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Christmas card perfection! Love your colors!

Melina said...

very cute! I love that image and the papers you used....those are so pretty! :)

Moira said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen!

MiamiKel said...

Awww! This is so cheerful and fun! What a great card design (I feel a CASE coming on!) and this cutie - lol on the Christmas cards, indeed we can never be too early :) Hugs!

Heather B said...

Beautiful!! Cute stamp.

Megan said...

This is a very pretty card...love the colors. Also love the piercing
you did around the edge of the card...

Barb said...

Oh My--what a sweet card. I love the layers and the colors are so cute. Great Job!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card! I just found you through SCS. Have really loved visiting and seeing all your creativity. Hugs, Sarah

Liz Williams said...

What a cute layout and look at you already attacking those Christmas cards!!!

Liz said...

what a fun card, When doing these before christmas ,you get to relax and have so much fun with them. Hugs

Liz Williams said...

What a great combo of patterns and papers. you have quite a talent and good eye for that. Your stitching is always perfection.

Patty Gorka said...

This card caught my eye right away- I love the colors you chose and great layout!