Friday 30 November 2012

Crafters of Faith November Challenge!!!

Hello everyone!!!. End of the month again and the Crafters of Faith sisters have another challenge for everyone today!!! The crafters are located at the right side of my blog...take a look at all the fabulous projects!!!. This month our hostess is our sweet Maryrose and she challenged us like this:

Make a card based on one of your favorite Christmas songs or carols. (The Bible verse I chose is often associated with Handel's Messiah, another favorite!) Make sure your card has a little twinkle to represent the light of the world. Bonus points to anyone who includes kraft and gingham in their design (just because I LOVE kraft and gingham!)

One of my favourite songs is Santa Clause is coming to town so here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Whisper White and Soft Suede from SU and Vanilla from Recollections
Designer Paper: Lost and Found2
Stamps: Ho Ho Holidays from SU
Accessories: Building die, clouds die and Fishtail die from MFT, Copic Markers, Paper piercing tool kit  and Early Expresso ink from SU and Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the image.

Thanks for looking!!!

13 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the shades on this card and Santa looks so happy to be in town. Fun Christmas Carol to use and fun card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh... this is way too cute! I love the musical sky with those puffy clouds! And I love the city skyline! What fun!!! Your card is DELIGHTFUL!!!

April said...

What a great card! I love how the sheet music reminds me of a street for Santa to walk down!
Hugs to you!

Jacquel said...

This is so cute! I love your card Carolina & the colors...those clouds are FAB! Excellent work as always my friend & TFS!!!

Barb said...

Carolina--this card is the cutes! Love the clouds and the musical background! That song just shouts Christmas!

MiamiKel said...

Super fun!! What a great skyline die - love the little scene you've created with the most loveliest of colours! A beauty this is! x0x0

Blessings!

maryrose said...

Carolina, I love that dancing Santa! He looks perfect against the musical background!

kadie said...

Carolina, this is TOO TOO CUTE!! I adore the little scene you've created and that grey scale color palette is awesome!! Beautiful card and fun Christmas carol! HUGS, kadie

Liz Williams said...

Love this fabulous city backdrop for your Santa! The musical score is nice for the sky too. Fabulous card.

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Carolina....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card...I love the colors you used and your interpretation of the song on paper...great job on this card!!! Have a very blessed Christmas season...hugs...

Athina said...

Wow! I just love everything about it! It is just beautiful!

marsha said...

How totally cute Carolina, I love Santa dancing on the skyline! Sorry I missed our challenge this month!
Hugs,
Marsha

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh my gosh....this is so cute. What an idea with the cityscape! Great job, Carolina!!!