Saturday 24 November 2012

And another one!!!



Hello everyone!!!... another Christmas card to share with you today!!! I'm waiting my Christmas spirit to arrive any moment soon.... Everything is screaming Christmas around here but me. I'm posting this card and going right away to start decorating the house... I'll find that spirit for sure!!!. I didn't go anywhere on Black friday... that's probably why my spirit didn't appear. I have two teenagers this year to buy for... any advice???. Have a wonderful season!!!



For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Glossy white and Real Red from SU and Vanilla from Recollections
Designer Paper: Holiday Style from October Afternoon
Stamps: Santa Express from Whimsie Doodles and the sentiment is from the set Many Merry Messages from SU
Accessories: Snowflake die and Fishtail die from MFT, Courderoy button from SU and buttons from Michael's, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Real Red ink from SU.

Thanks for looking

7 comments:

April said...

Awesome card! I love the corduroy button....really pops!

Debbie S. said...

Cute card. I love the button(s) on the snowflake. Great embellishment.

Heather B said...

So cute!! I love that image.

Liz Williams said...

What a cute way to get into the Christmas spirit!! Love this festive card.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Fun Christmas card. I really like how you embellished the snowflake.

Donna Heber said...

Very cute with lots of wonderful coloring. I just love the snowflake background paper too.

Dips Recipes said...

This was a lovely bloog post