Saturday 17 November 2012

Another fun card from Hambo!!!

Hello everyone!!! I also made this card for publication without luck... As I told you before Hambo has great funny stamps. I sent this card to my niece in NY, she loved it!!!.

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White and Real Red from SU
Designer Paper: Modern Homemaker from October Afternoon
Stamps: Birds with sign and sentiment from Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Memento tuxedo black ink, Copic Markers, Oval die and Fishtail die from MFT, Perfect Polka dots embossing folder from SU and buttons from Michael's.

Thanks for looking!!!

4 comments:

Lela said...

Super Cute! I love the colors and the fun sentiment

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such cute images from Hambo! I love how you layered the image. Putting that into my 'remember to try that'! I also like the colors you chose to work with.

kadie said...

Awwwww! I can't help it...every time I see one of your cards, I think to myself, "LOVE IT"! :) HUGS

Heather B said...

Love the coloring on those birds!! I'm sorry you didn't make publication, but one of your cards will. They're lovely.