Tuesday 27 November 2012

Here I go again... !!!



Hello everyone!!!. Let's continue with Christmas postings!!!... Ok... I found my Christmas spirit already. I decorated the house, I bought Hot Chocolate for the family, the house is playing Christmas songs... (I have to download the Michael Bubble X-mas album)... my husband put the lights outside... Yes... we are ready for Christmas. So here is another card to share with you. This one is going to my piano teacher and choir leader Christine!!!

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler from SU and Vanilla from Recollections
Designer Paper: Lost and Found2 and Lost and Found Christmas
Stamps: Who's that musical girl from MFT
Accessories: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers, Circle Stax die from MFT, Pearls from Recollections, Poinsettia Spellbinder, Branch punch from Martha Stewart, sewing machine and Paper piercing tool kit from SU.

Thanks for looking!!!

7 comments:

marsha said...

Ooh!!! I just love this Carolina, what a great design and as always, great coloring! I've got to try and hunt up some Christmas spirit around my house today.
Hugs,
Marsha

Athina said...

What a beautiful card! I just love those flowers, they really make the card pop!

Jacquel said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous card Carolina! I love everything about it Hun...you did an awesome job! TFS!!!

Carol W said...

This is a wonderful card Carolina and I am sure your teacher is going to absolutely love it....I'm a little jealous you have the full Christmas spirit...I'm still a little slow in feeling it...Enjoy your Christmas season...sounds like you are warm and comfy in your home with all the Christmas decorations...Great card...

Donna Heber said...

Hi Carolina,

Doesn't it feel good to have the house decorated? I just love your musical card! Perfect for the person you are giving it to.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Carolina... this card is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Liz Williams said...

Love musically themed cards and this one is just incredibly unique. Fabulous work.