Sunday 18 November 2012

Jesus's lamb!!!


Hello everyone!!! Well... I started again with my Christmas cards. I originally started in "January" making them... and then... I stopped. Well as a procrastinator, now I'm rushing to finish my list. I used MFT sketch challenge this time to make this adorable little Jesus lamb. 

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy and Crumb Cake from SU
Designer Paper: Lost and Found Christmas
Stamps: In a Manger
Accessories: Circle die stax and  Flourish die from MFT, Poinsettia Spellbinder, Branch punch from Martha Stewart, Paper piercing tool kit from SU, my sewing machine, a brad in the centre of the poinsettia from Hobby Lobby and my Copic Markers.

Thanks for looking!!!

9 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow, a beauty!! The colors are so rich and wonderful and really bring out the look of the image!

I JUST finished a card with this same MFT sketch, lol! GMTA! :)

Blessings!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Wow is right! I am in love with the colors you used. The stitching, layout and those flowers....

Melina said...

Gorgeous! I love the poinsettia and branches. Beautiful creation Carolina :)

Jacquel said...

What a gorgeous card Carolina! I love the colors & the sketch you used...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

Athina said...

This is just beautiful! I love everything about it Carolina.

Sara I. said...

Absolutely fantastic!! Love the poinsettia and flourishes! xx

kadie said...

Oh, this is one of my fave stamps. Reminds me of Charlie Brown Christmas. And your card is just lovely!! Beautiful layout and elements.

maryrose said...

Another stunningly beautiful card! This is such a great layout, and I love all the little accents and die cuts that make it so special!

Heather B said...

The burgundy is looking great!! I love the layout.