Friday 16 November 2012

An oldie from Hambo

Hello everyone!!! I made this card a couple of months ago when I was designing for Hambo stamps. I sent this card for publication and couldn't post it anywhere till now. Well... it didn't get selected but I'm sharing anyways... I think is pretty funny... Hambo stamps have lots of funny stamps!!!


For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White from SU
Designer Paper: Fly a kite from Lime Twist
Stamps: Scout, and sayings from Hambo stamps
Accessories: Clouds die, grass die and fishtail die from MFT, Paper piercing tool kit from SU and Copic Markers.

Thanks for looking!!!

7 comments:

Barb said...

I think this card is a Winner! I love the sentiment and think is a great card!

Liz Williams said...

A really cute card. I often wonder the very same thing!

Athina said...

This is adorable! I like the sentiment, very cute. I think it should have been published =-)

maryrose said...

This card is a winner in my book! Color, layout, perfection!

Darlene said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the color combo and the adorable image. Great card, should have been published!

Melina said...

Oh! It's a winner in my book! This is great! I love clouds and the sentiments and image are adorable!!! :)

kadie said...

I must have this stamp!! Great card!! Love the colors and the layout!