Monday 3 December 2012

For my birthday boy!!!

Hello everyone!!!. Today is my son's birthday. He is becoming a "teenager"... why does that scare me so much???... He is a very nice, sweet and loving boy. He is now a red belt at Tae Kwon Do and that is why my card looks like this:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White and Real Red from SU and Vanilla from Recollections
Designer Paper: Sidewalks from October Afternoon
Stamps: Kung Fu Fred from MFT
Accessories: Fishtail die and Zig Zag die from MFT, sewing machine, Paper Piercing tool kit and Perfect polka dots embossing folder from SU, Buttons from Michael's and my Copic Markers.

Thanks for looking!!!

9 comments:

Athina said...

What a beautiful card! I love the mix of dps you used. They look awesome together.

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh carolina! You KNOW how much I am lovin' this card! First, happy birthday to your son! Today is my daughter's birthday, too :) She's a whoppin' 14! How exciting to be so far in the TKD - tell him I'm proud of him, too! He'll be a black belt before you guys can blink!

GORGEOUS Card, coloring and l/o!
xxoo

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

So fun!! Your card is a great boy's birthday card... your son should be pleased to get it!

Jacquel said...

Your card is so adorable Carolina! I love the image & your coloring is AMAZING! Happy Birthday to your DS!!!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute card. The red and white theme with his belt color are just perfect. The breaking log...you did not forget a thing!

As for being scared...well you should be! LOL We remember what we did, right?! :)

Heather B said...

Happy Birthday to your son! This card is great. Love the different red and white papers.

maryrose said...

Such a cute card! I love how that zigzag/chevron really adds movement...this card packs a really KICK! :)

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, how cute is this! I bet your son loved this card. My son's birthday is on Monday and he'll be 8 years old. They're growing up so fast!

Donna Heber said...

Happy belated birthday to your son. Wow, a teenager already! I'm sure he just loved your card. Love the mixed designer papers.