Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Irish Man!!!

Hello everyone!!!. I'm so glad I could play this week at Splitcoaststamper's Sketch challenge. I used a funny and adorable image from Hambo stamps!!!. Love that little red hair leprechaun!!!. I know we are not even close to St. Patrick's day but I couldn't resist... I had to use this cute stamp. Here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Brown and White from Recollections and Whisper White from SU to stamp the image on.
Designer Paper: Lime Twist from My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Leprechaun and Irish You from Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Oval Stax die and Wonky Scallop Border die from MFT, Copic Markers and Paper Piercing Tool from SU

Thanks for looking!!!

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

super duper fantastic!!!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is such fun! Love that designer paper and the adorable image!

Craft Paper said...

Love those clouds across the top! Very cute. Now you are ahead for next year!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Here hee here...what a cutie!

Barb said...

Darn Cute--love the paper and your coloring again is awesome!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any cuter! Super adorable!

Margaret said...

Cute! I love that sentiment!

Melina said...

this is too cute! I love your layout! I gotta get that wonky border die!!!! :)

Athina said...

I love the paper and that little irish man! Very sweet!

MiamiKel said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you,t oo!! Tee hee!! I'm Irish, what can I say :) Love the bright fun colors and this paper is the bomb diggety!! x0x0

Heather B said...

Eek! I love that paper...and that border....and that image....LOVE it all!!