Saturday 12 May 2012

For Barbara!!!

Hello everyone!!! Here is another card for another member of my church. I decided, since I'm always making cards and stocking them on a basket that I was going to make cards for each lady of my congregation for their birthdays. We are a small congregation and everyone is so sweet and nice. Well this time was Barbara's turn and here is her card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Green and white from Recollections and Not Quite Navy and Whisper White (to stamp the image) from SU.
Designer Paper: Times and Seasons from EP
Stamps: Cheers from MFT
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Round spellbinder, Flower Trio and leaves die from MFT, Jewell from Recollections, First Prize Ribbon die from MFT, Victorian ribbon from SU.

Thanks for looking!!!

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great card... love all the layers!

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice Carolina!

PG said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colors you choose

Craft Paper said...

This is so pretty and I love the image! You always make such pretty cards!!

Carole said...

Carolina, this is gorgeous! Great color combination and layout. I love that image, how perfect for a birthday. I really like how you used the lace, it gives such a nice feminine look. I'm getting kind of tired of all the bows people use so often and this is such a lovely change:)

Barb said...

What a cute card. Great image and it matches the colors perfetly!

Unknown said...

She'll love it, I'm sure!

Patty Gorka said...

So very pretty, love those papers!

Carol said...

That is a CUTE card! Love the colors and I'll be looking for that stamp set.

Unknown said...

I just have to ask. HOW do you do such an awesome fussy cut??? The little lady is sooo cute and cut perfectly!

Heather B said...

There's something about those particular papers and that lace that is just WONDERFUL!! It's great.