Wednesday 9 November 2011

Santa Dear!!!


This card is for the "Viva La Verve" sketch challenge, see the sketch below. I used Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White card stock from SU aaaand..... YES...the same design paper, again!!!...unbelievable the amount of cards I made with that stack of paper!!!..."Dashing" from SU. I used Circle Spellbinders for the shapes and Martha Stewart snowflake punch (LOVE IT), Copic Markers to colour it and I paper pierced the card this time after finding out that I'm not good friends with my sewing machine and I was running out of the Dashing paper (not much room to practice :)). I have a new friend now... My hot glue gun :), I didn't get use to it, but after a while my embellishments were falling apart soooo.... there it is!!!

Here is the sketch for this week:

2 comments:

marsha said...

Gorgeous! You have such a flair for color - love this!
Hugs,
Marsha

marsha said...

Squeeeeeal!!! I love your Santa card, the image is adorable that design paper is to die for!
Hugs,
Marsha