Wednesday 26 September 2012

SCS Sketch Challenge with Hambo

Hello everyone!!!. I'm so glad I could play this week at SCS with their Sketch challenge. I LOVE sketch challenges. I don't know why but I found it difficult to make my own ones. Here is my card using Hambo Stamps.


For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White from SU
Designer Paper: Everyday Flair from My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Trophy Sheep and 4 Ewe from Hambo Stamps.
Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Spellbinders, Pearls from Recollections and Copic Markers

Thanks for looking!!!


11 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is so sweet, Carolina!! I love the paper choice to go with this little cutie! Super sweet! x0x0

Kecia said...

This is so cute, Carolina. Darling image, and I must say you rocked the sketch challenge...looks great!

Carol W said...

Great card Carolina...lots of layers and you have done them so well...(your blog name reminds me of Angelina Ballerina which I watch with my granddaughter quite often...lol)...love your card..

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful papers from My Mind's Eye -- beautiful layering!

:: BlueInks :: said...

These colors look great together...who knew?! I really like the multiple layers. Ewe did a great job!!!

Liz said...

I love the paper you used for this they all work so well, and this image is so cute!
LizD
COF

Jacquel said...

What a gorgeous card Carolina! I love the colors & sketch you used...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

Darlene said...

Such a sweet creation, Carlina! Love the bright colors, the Swiss dots on them, and the image - too cute! Great job for the challenge!

Athina said...

What a darling little card! I love the colors and that image is so cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute lamb!

Rhonda Langley said...

Loads of layers! Cute!