Friday 3 August 2012

Last day of Dare to Get Dirty!!!

Hello everyone!!!. Today is the last day of challenges at Dare to Get Dirty!!!. We can still play today and post all our creations until August 6th. I couldn't play in every single challenge and since is summer and I have a full house, I decided to make a card combining five challenges on it, and I'm playing at Twisted Tuesday as well... the challenge at Twisted is "Anything goes", so this card is perfect for there as well. Here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: River Rock, Sahara Sand and Whisper White from SU and Vanilla from Recollections
Stamps: Bliss from SU
Ink: River Rock and Rose Red from SU
Accessories: Fishtail die from MFT, Circle and Scallop circle spellbinders, Rhinestones from SU, Perfect Polka dots embossing folder from SU, Paper piercing took kit from SU and Damask Sizzix plate from SU as well.

Here is a close up of my butterflies:

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: