Saturday 21 July 2012

I'm back with MFT!!!

Hello everyone!!!. I think it has been more that a month or two that I don't play at MFT challenges. Well I bought this stamp last month and couldn't wait any longer to play with it. I used the MFT sketch challenge #81.  Here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Vanilla from Recollections, Old Olive and Cherry Cobler from SU
Designer Paper: Sidewalks from October Afternoon
Stamps: The Rainbow will come from MFT
Accessories: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers, Rosette die and Fishtail die from MFT and the Pearl is from SU... and my sewing machine as well.

Thanks for looking!!!.

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable! I love your blog, became a follower but did not see a feedbiz on your sidebar, it' directs all your new posts to my email. I don't want to miss a thing!

Athina said...

Very cute card! I love the choices in dp!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous! Love the paper, the stitching and that fantastic image!

Heather B said...

This is so cute!! Makes me want to get out my MFT stamps and play too.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!

stamp-color-and create said...

This is just great! I love the DP's.

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness this is delightful - love the beautiful bright colors! Can't go wrong with MFT! :)