Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday Hambo Challenge and a Winner!!!

Hello everyone!!! First I will announced the winner of "Happy Birthday Judy Blog Hop"... my winner is

Liz Williams

This was Liz's comment: So glad I came to visit your blog today. I have a little time to do some blog hopping. Your card is just perfect for me and friends my age!!LOL An instant smile for sure. The truth hurts, but take it on with humor and it hurts a lot less!!!!

Please Liz visit the Hambo Hoedown or the Hambo Blog to claim your prize. You will have to email the owner Monica to get your Digi image.

And if you commented on every blog and left a comment for Judy as well you might be the winner of the $15 gift certificate at Hambo. So please visit the Hoedown and the Hambo blog as well.

Now back to another Wednesday Hambo Challenge. This week we were challenged to do a project using "punches"with the new digi image "Sunglasses". You can use any Hambo stamp you want, and please visit the other Bacon Bits on my right side of my blog to see fantastic creations!!! Here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White and Rose Red from SU
Designer Paper: Life of the Party from My Mind's Eye
Stamps: "Sunglasses" you can find all the Digi images and Rubber Stamps at Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Flower punch from SU, Fishtail die from MFT, brads from Michael's and Copic Markers for colouring.

Thanks for looking!!!

12 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

GORGEOUS papers Carolina!!! Awesomely sweet and stylin'!

Crafty hugs!
Meredith

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card!! Congrats to our sweet Liz!

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Carolina. I love the color combo.

The Other Patti Sue said...

How cute is this.... love the little flowers!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, how fun to come and find out I won something. I just love these cute images and those funny sentiments are so witty and fun!
Your DT did a great job on all those great cards in the hop!!

Unknown said...

awesome card

Pam said...

That is as cute as can be. I love that designer paper, and it's perfect with the sunglasses.

Carol said...

Love those glasses! The paper you used fits wonderfully. What a happy card!

maryrose said...

This is sooo cute! Reminds me of my sunglasses (they have flowers in the corners, too!)

Margaret said...

Wow! Love those papers. What a cute image and a great card.

Liz Williams said...

I can't seem to operate the response email on the blog you mentioned. I even ordered some digi images that I can't even retreive again on my computer. I only can download 2 more times and I guess I already messed up one over on Hambo. HELP!

Heather B said...

I just love the way you coordinate papers!!!