Monday 30 July 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 3

Hello everyone!!!. I made the first card for the third day at Dare to Get Dirty challenges at Splitcoasstampers. Here is my card:

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Old olive and Whisper White from SU and Vanilla from Recollections
Designer Paper: Holiday Style from October Afternoon
Stamps: Mouse Stocking from Hambo Stamps
Accessories: Oval Stax die from MFT, Poinsettia Spellbinder, Branch Punch from Martha Stewart, Copic Markers and Pearls from SU

Thanks for looking!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I could drool over your coloring all day! Love the coloring and the layout.

Athina said...

Great image! Your coloring looks fabulous!

Donna Heber said...

Super cute! Your coloring is gorgeous Carolina. Love that mouse image. I really need to start thinking about Christmas cards.

Heather B said...

I like that background paper...and that Hambo stamp. Not sure that I've seen him before...must go shopping.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any cuter

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card, nice design and combination of colours, well done...Super!
I would like to invite You to my website of handmade cards:
http://art-isle.hpage.com
Thanks
with respect, Rita